Saturday, December 15, 2007

Four Seasons Quilt Swap

So I joined this Four Seasons Quilt Swap - I think it will be fun, and neat to see what everyone comes up with. My swap reciever is a person who doesn't want a Christmas themed winter quilt (that's what I said too!). I don't know much else about what she would want. She didn't say what her favorite colors were or anything, So I decided I will do a snowflake themed quilt. I have several ideas floating around in my head, I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do yet. I picked up some fabrics to mull over. Here's my little stash of non-Christmassy, snowflakey, fabrics. I was thinking of doing bluish/silver metalic as the main colors, but also found a really pretty red snowflake, so maybe I can put that in too. I have to NOT think about this too much, it's sucking away time from my projects that have deadlines... I'm not sure how much, if any, I'll get done before Christmas - I've got many many projects still in the works, so you may not see anything else of this until the New Year!

No comments: