Monday, January 14, 2008

A scavenger hunt - sounded like fun to me!

Update::: WOO HOO - I got all of them (1/22/08)


I saw this blog where this girl, Erin, is turning 30. Her site is kinda funny - it's My Best Friend is a Dork. Anyway, I check it out every once in a while and there's a great pattern for making one of those knitted string shopping bags that are so great for all kinds of stuff- I'm planning to make some soon! SO - she's turning 30 and to celebrate, she's having a scavenger hunt contest. There are prizes, and I like prizes, and I thought the scavenger hunt would be fun... so I'll be posting things here that match the hunt requirements... stay tuned for updates!

Here's the list:
**a funny bumper sticker.

Really? Are these folks STILL proud of their decision?????

**Take your picture with someone in uniform.(any type of uniform will do.)
This is me with my daughter in her school uniform!


**An unusual perspective -- could be everyone's shoes, or the just top of their heads.

This is my 'unusual perspective' of a ray at

the NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher:
**a movie poster



**neon lights


**a directional sign (a sign that points)

Here's one on my way to pick up my daughter from School:
**salt and pepper shakers.

These are the salt and pepper shakers we got on our honeymoon, in Disney World! I love them!
**something that appears out of place.
I think the second head on this little yellow bellied slider is a little out of place... what do you think? This is at the Natural Science Center in Greensboro, NC!

1 comment:

atet said...

Oh that looks like a fun contest to follow! Love those blocks you're working on as well.