Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Quilt-a-long Blocks finished!

Yes, I did finish them today! Check them out!
Block 11

Block 12

All 12 blocks together, in no particular order:

Now I am going to bed - I was up for 2 and a half hours in the middle of the night last night for unknown reasons. Anderson just decided he was not happy in his bed, and was crying... so I tried to rock him - no luck... stuck him in the bed with me... he snuggled sooooo close to me, I couldn't sleep! He didn't sleep for another hour at least, which of course meant I didn't either! I'm not used to missing sleep like that anymore! I am exhausted, so goodnight!

2 comments:

Danetta said...

Your blocks are fantastic!

Jenny said...

Ack! Your block look great all stacked together. I love your fabric choices - you really found some great patterns. I have to go back to the store and get a few more fat quarters to complete my blocks. I love your stripey/floral combo.

I should probably head back down to the sewing dungeon this week to finish mine up.