I decided to try my hand at this little pillowcase dress I had wanted to make for a long time. I got the elastic I needed yesterday so I just took the pillowcase out of the drawer, ironed it (it was already washed), and got to work. Check this out - this is just about the easiest thing I have ever made! I may need to try some more like this! I did use a tutorial found here, but modified the arm ties... instead of using bias tape or sewing a drawstring casing around the arms, I made ties out of the little strips from the top of the pillowcase, and sewed them on like bias tape, leaving lots at the top for tying. I think it turned out really cute! Taylor Anne wore it to bed last night - even though I told her it's not a nightgown!