Friday, March 7, 2008

Spreading the word about Rooms to Go...

Shame on you Rooms to Go!

Along with my loverly sister, Mary (Windshield and Rearview Mirrors), I feel a duty to my bestest friends, Jaclyn and Chad, to tell you all out there in blog-land: DO NOT BUY FROM ROOMS TO GO! They have a very interesting, nearly unbelievable, and more than slightly depressing story on Jaclyn's blog (Coupons and Thin Mints). Their family has gotten royally screwed by this company, and there is NO EXCUSE for it! Please check out their story. Thank you!

You won't hear much from me for the next few days... I'm going camping! Yep - you heard me correctly - I am going camping OUTSIDE in early March! I'm completing my Outdoor training requirements for Girl Scouts so I can take my troop camping this summer or fall. I'm very excited about it, as I love camping... but I'm afraid it's gonna be kinda cold. Their forecasting the low Saturday night to be 28 degrees. Brrrrr... I don't know if I'll have any pictures when I get back either - Taylor Anne is going to a birthday party, ice skating, and her horseback riding lesson tomorrow, so I think Mike will have the camera to catch things I'm going to miss. Maybe I'll be able to show you what she did this weekend when I get back...

The pictures are just random ones I wanted to share with you... I hope enjoy them and that you have a great weekend planned!

4 comments:

Val said...

Sounds like you are gonna have fun this weekend. I enjoyued visiting your blog.

JaclynJohnson said...

Thanks for helping spread the word! Those pictures of Taylor Anne and Anderson cracked me up!

Dana said...

Camping!!!???? Must be warmer where you are!

Thanks for the heads up on Rooms 2 Go.

Look forward to hearing about your camping trip!

tess said...

hope the camping trip went well, it's much too windy here to go camping, you'd be blown away!