Thursday, April 24, 2008

Update...

That's my little boy Anderson, saying "Hi" to all of you out in Blog-land! I'm trying to figure out how to get a cool header... it will probably change a lot over the next couple of days...

As for the Chickens... I've gotten 7 signatures so far... put out about 35 flyers today to the neighbors I have to get 'permission' from, including the mean hair-cutting lady up the street.

I'm still working on the last two outer strips on the Quilt-along, so hopefully that will be finished soon... I'm not sure I'm going to back and baste it yet... I'm not sure what I'll use as the backing fabric, and I don't have enough batting right now anyway. It may be put aside so I can get some other things done...

Back to the daily grind...!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

GASP!

I LOVE the pictures. What a cutie! You have beautiful children. Glad you could make it work!

Anonymous said...

I think your "for the moment" header is so cute! I feel for you-having to get signatures so you can live your life and make it better for your family- just isn't right. I think your flyer sounded great. Very informative and firm enough to show you know what your doing. I hope you get the chickens! And I don't like mean neighbors either!

Rocketgirl said...

adoooorable header! He's a super cutie!