Thursday, June 19, 2008

Oops! And - I was tagged again!

I just realized that in the last post I was talking about making that top... I was talking about making it as a swimsuit coverup! I had that in there, but then it disappeared somehow when I was editing. Oops! Anyway - what do you think of that pattern made longer -into a swimsuit coverup (for the pool)?

Ok - I was tagged AGAIN! This time by Niki at Nikis Ventures... I had to answer 5 questions:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Getting ready for my wedding (in early July)and moving into an apartment with my husband.

2. Five things on the to-do list for today: Take Taylor Anne to riding camp, work on potty training with Anderson, Put together block #8 of the Seeing stars quiltalong, Vaccume the house (it really needs it - didn't happen!), Find accent fabric for Frank's Emmeline Apron

3. Snacks I enjoy: Almost any fruits, all-natural popcorn, pecans, almonds, pistachios, bottlecaps candy - just the brown ones, DQ Blizzard with mint choc. chip ice cream, m&ms, and oreos in it; Pepper jelly and cream cheese on ritz crackers (YUM!)... hmm I think that's enough for now!

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay off all my debts (a lot!), buy and pay off my dream house in the country and start my small farm(see more about my dream house on the last tag post), make sure our immediate family's debts are taken care of so they can start with clean slates too, buy family and friends special gifts we know they would appreciate and take them each on fun trips they wouldn't ever buy for themselves, add to our family by adopting some sibling group kids, donate to group homes and orphanages in the state... hmm... I'm sure I'll think of more things while I wait for my numbers to come up! Ha!

5. Places I have lived: Greensboro, Southern Pines, Apex, Garner, Wake Forest... (all in NC by the way)

Hmm... now I'm supposed to tag some folks... I decided to tag these gals who have SUPER COOL blogs that I visit often! Tipper and Stefani

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are SUPER COOL yourself!!