Saturday, August 1, 2009

Getting busy... blog may get more boring!

Sorry, everyone!
After a really busy summer break, things are getting more and more busy around here. Taylor Anne and Anderson are both going to school now, I've registered for 17 credit hours of classes, and I'm working every afternoon after school. Our Girl Scout 'year' begins again in a few weeks, which means that I will be planning and attending a lot of fun GS stuff. I am also training for a sprint Triathlon which will be held at the end of September, so I have to figure out time to get that in while working, studying, and volunteering! SO - for you blog readers out there this will probably translate into less time for sewing, blogging, picture-taking... a.k.a. a boring blog. I am apologizing for this ahead of time, because in a few weeks I don't think I will have time to write an apology! I will still try to give updates periodically, but I don't think they'll be frequent - and many times I may just post some photos and a quick little blurb...
Dress-up... I guess we need to get more 'boy' dress-up clothes!
Fishing at ANY lake/pond/stream/creek... our kids favorite pastime lately!

School days have begun: Anderson started preschool, Taylor Anne started 3rd Grade.

Sorry for the picture quality! I am looking for a new camera in the near future... My camera battery is bad, and doesn't hold a charge for more than a few hours, and I can't find the charger - so these have been taken by Mike's phone-camera!

No comments: