Saturday, November 7, 2009

Still looking... more adventures!

While I was doing some homework and taking an online quiz this morning, the rest of the gang (Thanks, Mike!) was out riding bikes and looking, and looking, and looking for the "Hesta" letterbox. They couldn't find it - but did find a GeoCashing box (which they looked at but re-hid)!
They then decided to take a longer hike and check out some of the surrounding areas - Mike, Taylor Anne, and Anderson found some really cool spots which might be places for us to hide our own letterboxes soon! I didn't know these places were in Wake Forest, but it's neat to find cool adventures in 'our backyard'.

1 comment:

Chickens in the Basement said...

Pretty places! I don't believe I have seen those spots either. I have read about letter boxing but have not searched for or set up one yet. Sounds like fun.