Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lake House Fun!

This weekend we headed up to my parent's lake house. It's a tiny little thing where a TON of fun happens! Luckily my sister and her daughter were also there, so my kids got to spend some time with their cousin. My sister's family (soon to be a family of 4!!) is going to be moving to Korea for a year after their new baby is born, and after that year, they will be in Germany for several years (length to be determined). It was very nice to have some time for the kids to be together since they won't see much of each other in the next 5 years or so. Here are some of the great photos from that weekend.

The whole gang fishing (taken by my sister)


Anderson and Maddox love it when Grammy reads to them before bed! This is one of my favorite books from my childhood - A Fly Went By



My niece, Maddox, and me on the boat while we had an evening cruise.


Gramps, Mike and the kids love noodle fishing - when the noodle stands up straight, there's often a nice sized fish on the end of the line! This one is a pretty good size catfish!


Anderson loves fishing with his Gramps, and he's recently become really good at casting!


Taylor Anne still loves swimming and playing with the beach mud (yuck!)


Taylor Anne also loves getting thrown into the air!

Anderson loved playing in the lake with Gramps! He is such a little fish!
They can't wait to get back to the lake!

No comments: