Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Resolutions

I'm not one to make resolutions, in fact, I don't think I made any last year. I just didn't really think about it. But this year I have been thinking about it and I made a list of things I would like to accomplish this year:

Finish the UFOs in my sewing room
Keep up and do well in all of my classes
Run a 5k without having to walk any of it
Teach my children to be more considerate of others
Make Bread and Butter Pickles from cucumbers I grow
Keep up with my veggie garden
Recycle more and buy things with less packaging
Relax with my kids more
Take walks with my family around town (and pick up litter!)
Make dinner from scratch more often, hopefully varied so my kids won't be so picky!
Nurture creativity in my children

Do you have a list like this?
I guess I am one to make resolutions after all... 11 of them for 2011!

No comments: