Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Too Cool Tuesday

OK, I know the Lunar Eclipse was last night... I didn't stay up or get up for it. Oh well... I just needed my sleep, OK? Tonight, Taylor Anne was freaking out after taking a bag of trash out to the trash can, and she insisted I come with my camera. It was getting cloudy, and I told her I didn't think I would be able to get a good picture of it for her, but check out what I got!

She wanted me to take a picture of the full moon - this is what I got on my first shot:
Taylor Anne thought it was cool that we could see the "Man in the Moon."



All of the other shots were kinda fuzzy, and I couldn't get very good detail...
this was my second best shot:

Taylor Anne loved both of them, and thought they were "really cool". That's all that matters.

No comments: