Monday, March 21, 2011

Anderson's arm, and Macro Monday!

Anderson broke his arm last week at school. He didn't listen when his teacher told him to stay off the monkey bars because they were wet and slippery... and he fell, breaking his arm just above the elbow. He wore a half-cast covered in an ace bandage for about 5 days, then we took him to the orthopedist to get a cast on. He'll wear it for 2 weeks, then we'll take him back to the orthopedist and have it checked. He likes the new cast, it's really hard, and he doesn't have to worry too much about bumping into things.



Made-by-me Monday couldn't hang around - I'm just too busy to make anything these days, and besides, it's SPRING! I've got to be out digging, raking, playing in the garden... you know... all the fun stuff! I also have to do homework and other normal things. Anyway, here are a few photos I took today with the macro setting on my camera.



No comments: