Saturday, March 3, 2012

Are you going through withdrawal?

If you're going through withdrawal, and are wondering why I'm not posting on this blog very often, please feel free to take a look at a few of the things that are keeping me from posting:

I have spent weeks working on a webquest for 4th Grade Social Studies:

I have also been working on a formative assessment plan for a science unit:

There are other assignments I don't have links to, but I have been very busy with school and work as usual. Not to mention the other 'daily' life things I need to take care of! (dishes, laundry, feeding the kids, taking care of chickens and the dog, taking children to activities, trying to have some 'sane' time)

I hope to post some fun and entertaining blog content soon, but for now, this is what is keeping me busy!

Anderson at Blue Jay Point - the kids still get to do fun things, even when I'm super busy - thanks to some great friends who will take them on adventures for me!

No comments: