Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Inventory Check





I thought I would try my hand at a video blog for a change. Next time I will put on some make-up and maybe even make a script before I begin. Anyway, now to check the inventory against what I need...

Here's what I think we need to still get before we go out again:

Water filter for fresh water intake
Black water gloves
Black water tank enzymes
Long Level
Tool Box
Backflow valve for rinse inlet
Water pressure regulator

I'm sure there are other essentials, but these items are what come to mind when looking at the pictures of what I found. If there's something you notice, please let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog here! Also your site loads up fast!
What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate
link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as quickly
as yours lol

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?
My web site looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone.
I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to correct this
issue. If you have any suggestions, please share.
Cheers!